There are so many elements that make a really memorable wedding. This one was loaded with them. I also love to photograph people who wear their hearts on their sleeve and Yana and Ken are for sure those kind of people. They are also firm proof that the Bride and Groom seeing each other before the ceremony does nothing to dampen the impact of the bride walking down the aisle. Their first look was held at the Avenue of Oaks before we headed off to a spot on the Marsh. The Ceremony was at a vacation home on Gould's Inlet on St Simons Island GA with the reception following at the Casino. Here are just a few reasons why this was an AWESOME wedding!!!!!
1. Super cute and photogenic bride and groom who were so obviously in love.
2. Wedding Party that was so much fun and up for anything.
3. Super emotional First Look with Bride and Groom at the Avenue of Oaks.
4. Wedding Party danced into the ceremony (hysterical).
5. Wedding Guests sang an acapella version of Some Where Over the Rainbow as the bride walked down the aisle while the Groom visably melted with emotions.
6. Officiant opened the service with "Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today." -For all you Princess Bride fans out there you know how funny this was. I almost dropped my camera from laughing.
7. The Bride and Groom danced back out of the Ceremony.
8. East Beach Pictures with the Family, Wedding Party and Bride and Groom.
9. Bride and Grooms first dance was to LMFAO's Party Rock and yes they did the dance..it was cool!
10. Too much other stuff to mention......just take my word for it there was a lot of the couples personalities in this event.